Dodge Off Road
DOR 2nd Gen 7" Suspension Kit 94-02 2500/3500 ModelDodge Off Road
(You save )
Our 7" suspension kit includes everything you need to turn your 2500 or 3500 series 2nd gen into an off-road beast, with a better on-highway ride than stock.
- 7" progressive rate coil springs, much softer than factory springs
- DOR HD adjustable track bar kit, the best 2nd gen track bar ever made
- Eagle Forge drop pitman arm, year-specific for a perfect fit
- DOR Extreme Duty sway bar end links, the largest end links ever made for Ram trucks (94-97 models require new axle mounts)
- DOR Single adjustable long arms, the strongest long arms available for Ram trucks (upgrade available to dual adjustable)
- DOR 2500/3500 shackle flip and U bolt flip, for a 6" rear lift using your stock leaf springs
Our 7" suspension kit is more than just a lift kit - this is the finest suspension you can buy for your 2nd gen heavy duty truck. We use the highest quality parts and everything is designed to work together. This is a much more precise setup than if you were to piece everything together from separate companies. Our long arm kit is the strongest ever made, using 3/8" steel brackets and 2" OD x .250" wall DOM upper and lower arms with 1.25" shank Currie Johnny Joints at the axle end, and huge 2.63" poly bushings at the frame end. The DOR shackle flip will give you a much softer rear suspension without sacrificing your towing capacity, which is a benefit unique to our shackle flip setup. We also supply our huge 1.25" OD sway bar end links that use the largest heim joints in the industry. This entire system is engineered to be the best suspension you can bolt on, and we have a lifetime warranty to back it up.
With this suspension, you can run 39" tires on 8" to 10" wide wheels, or with fender trimming and moving the axle forward, you can run 42" to 44" tires. We are clearing 47" tires on our V10 with this suspension (seen in photos).
Due to supplier issues, we no longer provide shocks. You will need to source your own.
Front driveshaft modifications are not required on all trucks, but you may need a longer front driveshaft or an indexing ring. We recommend a new front driveshaft, between the two options. Some trucks can get away with just clearancing the ears on the yoke.
- Short Description:
- 7" Suspension 2500/3500 Series 2nd Gen